Saturday, July 10, 2010

my sanctuary


I'm sorry dad for the times you have almost had a heat stroke and a broken back from moving all of my stuff from one apartment to the next. I know how much our family hates moving me, which I completely understand. I know I can be a little bossy at times when it comes to how my boxes and furniture are loaded and unloaded. I know I have way too much stuff. I know I have way too many shoes, and it's annoying that half of them are kept in the box which takes up too much space. I know all my jewelry weighs a ton. I know I don't need 10 pillows on my bed. I know I know I know. But come on, at least it's worth the hassle, right? Oh and dad, i'll try to remember to have cold beer in the fridge in a few weeks when it's time to move again.

2 comments:

  1. so chic! where did you get your headboard? i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... I actually made it! Picked out the fabric from "Not Just Linens" and stapled a twin size egg crate memory foam to a piece of wood and then stapled the fabric on!

    ReplyDelete