Saturday, July 10, 2010

In the Nude

So my most recent retail obsession is different shades of white and nude, especially when combined. Here are some of my latest wardrobe additions:


This piece is so Chanel. It's classic and great all year round. For summer, i'd wear this unbuttoned with rolled up jeans and a graphic tee or plain tank underneath and tons of pearls. This will also be great over black leggings and ankle boots in the fall. Love this tank. Got this for Kristin for her birthday and slipped it on just to see, and had to have it. This is simple, but so chic with vintage jeans and just pearl stud earrings. It's also cute under a jean jacket or I paired it with a coral linen scarf to add some color.
I thought this blazer was terrible on the hanger, but I noticed it in size 0 so just thought i'd give it a try. So. dang. cute! Wore a nude tank underneath, rolled up the sleeves real messy and to balance out the masculinity of the stlye of this utility blazer added a huge coral flower pinned to the collar.
I have a bit of a crush on these beauties. They haven't made it to my collection yet, but i'm working on it. Tory Burch, you did me proud. These pretty much speak for themselves. Gold studs, nude leather, and a zipper up the back, what more could you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment